Do you want to become a Professional Security
Manager? Similar to Executive Protection Agents,
there is a misconception that police officers and
military personnel with combat experience are
automatically qualified to be Corporate Security
Managers. That is a false belief.
Our course covers:
1. The Framework of Corporate Security
2. The Fundamentals Of Management
3. What The Field Of Security Mgt Contains
4. Decision Making & Problem Solving
5. Elements of The Security Process
6. Military vs. Civilian Decision Making
7. Getting Security Improvements Approved By Decision Makers (Finance)
8. and much, much more!
Feel free to request our free module on this exciting topic. Get to know us before you invest your hard earned money. There is no obligation. If you do decide to enroll in this course, the tuition is only $479.00 US. When you research the average salary of a corporate security manager, you’ll see that the cost of this course is a drop-in-the-bucket compared to the value it provides the student.