Here is a quick list to refer to when installing security fencing around a property!
1. Construct 2 layers of fencing, approx 15ft between them… for greatly improved security.
2. Maintain a minimum height of 7ft tall… not including the top guard.
3. Use a minimum of 9 gauge material.
4. Ensure the mesh openings are NOT larger than 2 inches.
5. Use twisted and barbed wire at the top and bottom.
6. Make sure bottom of fence has a gap no more than 2 inches from ground.
7. Ensure the fence is secure to strong metal or reinforced concrete posts.
8. If the ground is soft, bottom of fence should be buried enough to compensate for surface level changes.