* Hotmail Users: Consider using Yahoo or gMail for your email addresses. Many students have reported their Hotmail accounts not sending or receiving emails from us at IST, military ako accounts, and State.gov email accounts. The problem appears to be with Hotmail itself.
StudentServices@InternationalSecurityTraining.org (Not clickable, copy & paste into your message header.)
Back-up email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Not clickable, copy & paste into your message header.)
– For information concerning our courses
– For reference checks and employment verification
– Not for info about job openings. For that: click here
(480) 382-8640 (eMail us first)
For accreditation & documentation purposes, all communication has to be in writing, via email. This policy is in place so that there is never any confusion or misunderstanding between IST and students.
No reference checks / employment verification will be done over the phone.
Please submit any requests of that nature via email or fax.
Mail (As of June 2018… New Address)
International Security Training, L.L.C.
9221 E Baseline Rd
Suite 109 #624
Mesa, AZ 85209
70 S. Val Vista Drive
Suite A3 – 629
Gilbert, AZ 85296